
So, tonight Ryan was riding his pink Barbie jeep. He drove it into the backyard and was driving around as always, until his spotted a dead tree branch with leaves in the middle of the yard. He stopped the jeep, got out, picked up the dead tree branch, and walked it over to the fire pit & threw it in. He did not know I was watching him. I never laughed so hard in a long time. He had this look on his face that was as if he was so proud of himself for picking up that tree branch out of the yard & putting it were dead tree branches belong. Well, I guess we know what Ryan's yard is going to look like. Perfect, just like his fathers! Thank You Jeff for our beautiful yard, I know you work hard on it to keep it nice for us & of course you.
2 comments:
Maybe Ryan could teach Eli how to take care of the lawn.
Thank you!
Post a Comment