Today was a good day! Even though I woke up late & forgot to get Lauren's treat bags for her friends together last night and made her late for school as well, it was a good day. Oh also, I forgot to get a book for Lauren's book exchange. I never got the letter saying that she needed a book for a book exchange. Mrs. Drury had an extra, thank God! Anyway, I talked to one of the room moms and she said she figured I just forgot or didn't know because I had brought in the loaf of bread Lauren was to bring in and treats for all her friends.
Well, I still had a good day with the kids. We went to Yum Yum Tree even though we have no money, they love it there! I love their rasberry tea! After that we went to the library. Lauren played on the computer, Ryan tried. We played with some activities & finally picked some books. Ryan never did, he was to concerned with picking a video, Bob the Builder of course. Lauren picked some Junie B. Jones books & Charlotte's Web for her video. I got At Risk by Patricia Cornwell & an audio book for while I work out. I have nver read Patricia Cornwell so I hope I like it. It's nice to have nothing to do for once not that school is out for me, at least for a few weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment