What to say first. They tried. They both say they do want to go again & that they don't want to go again. Ryan seems very excited about Hockey. There was a game going on when we got there and he followed the other fans by yelling & clapping. He definately liked watching better than skating. Lauren seemed excited as well until she got on the ice. She is trying to walk on the ice rather than glide. She also constantly complained about her ankles. Jeff wants to take the kids every week & also sign up Ryan for lessons. They will need their own skates for sure. Lauren needs figure skates. I didn't like the hockey skates either, that was what I had to use to. If we are really going to start doing this on a regular basis, then I am going to have to buy skates to. I have to say it was fun, they even had music playing. Thanks Daddy for a nice afternoon!
| View Show | Create Your Own
1 comment:
Very Cute!!! Great Pictures!
Post a Comment